Saturday, August 11, 2012

First Entry and Travel (:

I'm in BC, right now. It's been an up and down vacation. But I'll finally be travelling alone, fully and completely. Going to a place I've never been to, in a form I've never been on (train), and not knowing anyone there. This might be the only way I can break out of my shell, the only way to start preparing for the real adventure in a year.
My mum's all on board for this. She just wants me safe, but that's what I'll be learning on this adventure.
I'm leaving this morning. And holy fuck am I excited. Just had a joint, so I'm really chill, otherwise I'd be extremely nervous and not able to sleep.Today's been an interesting one, and I had a wicked time at Café Voltaire. I was only there for about 15 minutes, but it was open mic night and this phenomenal woman was there, singing. She interacted with the audience, which I thought pretty cool. I was the youngest person there, and I think I'm gunna start finding cheap open mic nights in Edmonton when I get home.
But I'm not anywhere near wanting to leave BC, yet. I'm so happy and excited here. But, I'm also excited to be back home to start school. But, I'll most likely be posting about that later. For now, I need to focus on this trip, and to sleep because I've been up for quite a while :x This is the latest I've been awake yet. I'm glad for my lifestyle change, even though I'm scared I wont't be able to maintain it when I get back. Anywho, my song just ended so I'm going to sleep.
Night lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment