Tuesday, September 4, 2012

School :S

I start school in a matter of hours, and unfortunately have been cursed with a bout of insomnia. So, I busy myself with reading... well, sort of. I can't seem to concentrate as much as I'd like to, so I keep jumping and switching to things.

I'm excited, and terrified of this new year. I have many courses, and I can't fail any of them, which scares me. I have diplomas... 5 in total, and 4 at the end of the year. The scare the hell out of me, and I might want to invest in a tutor, or something.

But, alas I can start learning, again. My mind's been numbed this summer, with Chemistry 20, reading the physics book, building a fence, travelling. There were many things, in many subjects that I learned this summer, so now I'm going to be bombarded with information.

I want to start swimming, every day that I get the chance to. It would be lovely if I could do it at lunch, but I might be in Choral then, so it might need to wait until after school. Or vice versa, I really don't know. I don't even care about credits, for Choral, I just want to sing... to deepen my voice.

Having to talk to each of my teachers about my name is going to suck, but I guess it must be done. And once I'm 18, well, my mum will have no say over it. I can change my name legally, too... for a price, but at least it's a much easier process than anywhere else. I just need to ask about how to change it on my birth certificate.

Well, I just found out that I won't have any early classes on Thursdays. And I literally raised my arms up in the air and bowed, and whispered excitedly, "Praise the Lord!" It was a very unexpected reaction, but tis very lovely news to receive.

And I just found out my school has a writing club. I'm gunna find out about that shit as soon as I fucking can, because hells yeah! I used to write such awesome things at Vic :D Sadly, I just got hit with a giant ball of nostalgia... for my old friends, whom I keep dreaming about. I miss them, even though they weren't really my friends. I miss Mrs. Graham and her craziness. I want to visit her, see how her summer was, write things for her to read.

But, alas, I should try to sleep... to get at least two more hours of sleep. I sort of doubt it'll happen...

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment